Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Torn.

Next Wednesday night I'm invited to an Epicure Food Tasting party . I accepted the invitation before I started the core class.

I really like the girl who's hosting this party and I've often been out at social gatherings with her and her friends and they are a really really great group of people. If it was any other night, I would go in a heartbeat.

But, it's going to make me miss a class. To eat food. But to hang around great people.

If it was just me, I would cancel. But my sister is going. And she doesn't know anyone except the girl hosting it, and me. And she said if I don't go, she won't go. So I don't want to be a party pooper....

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Hmmm tough one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Epicure!

Are you lsoing out on any money by missing the class or are you losing one class by not going? That would be the deciding factor for me.

Tough call though...

Christy said...

Hmmm... ok, well I think I will go. I never heard of it before, but maybe now have to try it out :)

I think if I miss a class, they will give me another class at the end of the session. Plus I bought in bulk so the classes are a bit cheaper than usual anyways.... plus, my sister really wants to go, so I'll go!

Thanks!