Sunday, April 6, 2008

Still awesome...

ROCKED the potluck last night, I had about 25 flex pts going into it and about 8 daily pts - and I probably ate half that. I had two chicken legs and some crab cakes had the melon ball dessert and split a piece of creme caramel (can't find the recipe) and a spoonful of the beef stew and schezwan chicken (I know I didn't spell that right)....and only drank water (no wine!). I was SO proud of myself and when I left I definitely didn't feel like I missed out on anything.

This morning we went out to breakfast with the family and I had a yogurt, granola and berries dish. It was exactly what I needed - not to filling, light and tons of flavour.

Now we're off to see some open houses this afternoon and have been invited over to Kaethe and Peter's for a steak dinner - yum!

Can you tell the potluck theme was LCBO Food and Drink???

I saw a few pictures of me that were taken over the last couple days and normally in pictures I find that I look bigger than I think I am - but this time I was like, really? I look like that? Not too shabby. Not to toot my own horn, but I imagine myself to be much bigger than I think I am (or look) so whether other people see me that way, who cares - if that's what I look like? I'll take it!

1 people had this to say:

Amy said...

1) What a cool idea for a potluck!
2) Way to go!
3) You are so skinny
4) Steak is delicious
5) I miss you! We need to make a coffee date sometimes! Or maybe even a run!