Monday, June 16, 2008

Do you ever let...

Your reading "audience" influence what you blog about? I want to write about something but must be careful how I write it.... stay tuned.

So, I've printed off 3 months worth of journals. This past weekend was good, not stellar, but good. It didn't involve ice cream or chocolate or chips. Maybe my portions were big, but all healthy food.

I found it too hard to start this weekend, so Monday it is. I stepped on the scale and while it's not at all as bad as I thought it would be, it's definitely up a couple pounds and I'm just going to track how much I lose, not my actual weight. It's more encouraging for me. And I need encouragement.

xo

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

I think tracking how much you lose is a great idea. Doesn't seem as frustrating that way. You look GREAT in the picure by the way but I hear ya, my size 10s feel SNUG! When did THAT happen?!? Frig!

Fatinah said...

knowing that even one person is reading, even though I don't "know" them absolutely influences me....right up until I remember that it's my blog ;-)