Thursday, June 5, 2008

Public service announcement

Anyone who doesn't eat mangoes should really try them. They are probably my favourite fruit, ever. They are like candy.

I buy ones that are partially green with a good part of them being red. To tell if they are ripe, you should be able to press your fingers into it and they should squish a little bit. Like avocadoes. Like those stress balls that you squeeze adn it leaves imprints? Ok, maybe not that much.... Then peel the skin off and take a knife and cut off pieces of the mango.

That's what I did this morning, cut it all up and threw it in a tupperware. I just had a slight urge for something sweet, so I ate my mango and said sugar craving is gone!

Please try one this week, you'll be happy you did.

1 people had this to say:

eurydice said...

i love mangos... but they are so sticky! i love dried mangos too.