Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Boo!

I brought the super yummy French Onion soup (from Costco, one of my processed food sins) with, I thought, a bagel for lunch. I bet that bagel is hot and bothered sitting on my kitchen counter.

AND, I'm subsequently still hungry. I'm going to scout around in the fridge at work, I think I left a yogurt here last week. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Oh, and I didn't realize how hot it was lunch before I embarked on a 20 minute walk to get bloodwork done. Add a 20 minute walk back and you get a grouchy Christy. Mental note: eat lunch before you go get bloodwork done and a 40 minute walk in the sun!

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

I hate that when I forget part of my lunch at home....not enough food = awful afternoon. And the vending machine choices at work are always less than stellar!