Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's OVER!

Finally, I got a call at 5pm. Was in ER at 6:15 (had to wait for grandma to come over to babysit Carson) and in the OR at 8:47. Came back to life at 9:20 and was out of there by 10:30, home by 11.


I've been advised to stay at home today, so I'm only happy to oblige. Carson is at daycare because I can't be lifting things and I need to rest. So I'm at home, about to go back to bed and am happy this part of my life is over and I can move on.


We leave on vacation on Friday for two whole weeks, and I'm so excited. Lots to do between then and now though (or so my to do list says). I'm going to tackle the easy part of it (ie: laundry) today.

3 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Gosh, I bet that's two weeks you're more than happy to put behind you! It's all sunshine from here on out--and vacation too! Yay!

*hugz* Have a good day you and take care!

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you can just move on with your life now. A vacation is exactly what you need to get away with your family and enjoy the wonderul things in life!

Amy said...

I loff you.

xo