Monday, August 18, 2008

Journalling

Work is complete insanity today, I figured it would be after 2 weeks vacation. So just quickly...

Breakfast: 1/2 PC flax bagel (1), 1 tsp almond butter (1), Activia yogurt (2), peach (1)
Lunch: Homemade chili (6), nectarine (1)
Supper: Vegetable salad + Goddess dressing (2), BBQ'd zucchini from our garden (1), goat cheese (2), BBQ'd chicken thighs (6)

Total: 23

I planned to go for a walk this morning, but it was my first morning to wake up after holidays, so I'm not surprised that I didn't wake up early enough (I haven't needed to set an alarm in about 4 years, but I guess I have to start now!). And tonight, I have plans to walk to my best friend's house because her step-dad died this week, but if tonight doesn't work for her, I will go for a longgg walk. I'd like to start running again, but this extra weight bounces too much (and it actually hurts!) so I may wait a week or two.

0 people had this to say: