Monday, August 25, 2008

Nice way to start a week

Being sent home at 11 because the power in your building went down.

So I went out to lunch with my wonderful husband, picked up a few things at Costco, and now am at home getting ready to put a roast in the oven and then hooking up the Chariot to the bike, picking up Carson and going for a bike ride.

This weekend was AWESOME. I went white water rafting, and it was a blast. Of course, on the first rapid I get flung out of the boat, but it was a wicked day. The day before we spent the day at the cottage.

But it's Monday, time to get back on track and this week I'm actually getting everything done well before bedtime so I can crack open my new book (Beck Diet solution) and am planning on starting tomorrow. My weight showed me down 7 lbs until cottage-salt-filled food, so I'm going to wait another week before I weigh myself.

0 people had this to say: