Saturday, August 23, 2008

New hair

I don't think I mentioned that I got my haircut in PEI. My sister in law manages an Aveda spa out there (she's on mat leave right now) and the girl at her work who does her hair (she's amazing!) is ALSO on mat leave - so she referred me to this other girl, Amila (LOVE the name), and I gave her free reign and said do whatever you want, whatever style, whatever colour. I love being able to say this, but only if your hair is in the right hands. Result? I LOVE my hair. It's got red streaks in it, it's longer in the front and short short in the back. It's hard taking pictures of, but at least here you can see the colour. People at work, who I've never spoken to, have stopped me to ask where I got it done. I've gotten more compliments on this hairstyle than any other one. I only HOPE I can find a hairdresser to duplicate it here (hence the pictures)




who

3 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

Nice! She did an awesome job.

Wish I was brave enough to tell my hairdresser to go nuts. I could really use a change. But I never have the nerve to do it.

Amy said...

Are you ever freiggin HOT! Love the hair! :)

Anne said...

LOVE the hair, it looks amazing on you!