Friday, August 22, 2008

Secret weapon

Last night my girlfriend Lisa and I went for a long walk (5K in total, with a little stop in at KT and Peter's house) and wow - walking with her really makes me move my arse. She's 5'11" and I'm only 5'3" so it takes me almost 2 strides to match her one.

It was a good power walk, I worked up a sweat, plus her and I never stop talking, so it was awesome. We are going to try and do it more often.

Yesterday another complete success, with only one thing to note. I brought grapes for my afternoon snack and when I walked by the kitchen at 2pm, I automatically went in, got my grapes and then ate them. Thing was, I wasn't even hungry. I just *knew* they were there, and at some point I would eat them, so I did it right then. After I ate them I had that full feeling.

Anyways, next time I will know to ask myself if I am really hungry or not.

Today at lunch I'm meeting Jeff and a few friends for lunch, another test that I plan to pass with flying colours.

0 people had this to say: