Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I was unhappily reminded

Last night of how horrible it feels to be full.

We got a babysitter last night (Peter came over after Carson went to bed) and my dad, Arlene, Jeff and I, Carrie and Rob headed out to dinner at La Roma. My parents were craving Italian so who am I to say no?

A couple bottles of wine, 5 appetizers between the 6 of us, a full meal PLUS chocolate creme brullee (I LOVE creme brulee, but did not like the chocolate one at all!) and I hurt. I am showing no signs of being hungry right now and I think I'll be OK until lunch time. I do have a small bowl of raisin Bran with me in case hunger strikes, but I'm so far away from that right now I can't imagine.

Yes I could have done things differently, but I ate mostly veggies yesterday (until supper) as I knew it was going to be bad so I'm hoping I somewhat balanced it out.

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Sounds like a good night out though!

Carolyn said...

Sometimes you just need to go out to a great restaurant and order exactly what you WANT. Sounds like a yummy meal!!