Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last night and today...

This was supper last night:


Steak, sauteed mushrooms, carrots (fresh from the garden!), and one of my fave top three side dishes - tomato and avocado salad.

**it should be noted that I used to eat a whole steak, now I just cut off a piece (a bit bigger than the size of my palm) and you know what? It's totally enough! I'm definitely one of those people that finishes what's on her plate, so if I don't put it on... I don't eat it. So simple yet so brilliant.

This was supper tonight:

Leftover steak, sauteed slightly with mushrooms, sliced red onions, red peppers and goat cheese. SO GOOD!

Tomato and avocado salad:

Chopped tomato (I squeeze the guts out. Slice off the tip and then squeeze gently)
Chopped avocado (it was perfectly ripe, I have the knack for knowing when they are ready)
Red onion
White balsamic vinagrette
Extra virgin olive oil
Pepper


1 people had this to say:

desajair said...

I need to figure out how to pick out an avacado. Want to do a Farm Boy date some evening? LOL--I'll pick you out some cantaloupe and you can pick me out some avacado.