Sunday, September 21, 2008

Super fun time!

I'm back! I had such an amazing time. I made some really great friends, ones that I could see myself being friends with for a while. There was probably every type of food under the sun, and we ate it. All. There were drinks. Mojitos, the best sangria I've ever tasted, Grey Goose, wine... oh my. I stayed up later than I have in a longggg time. We took the boat out a couple times, two of the other girls and I jumped off the boat into the coldest. water.ever. We jumped off a cliff. And for every minute of the time we were there, we were talking. Girls are the best therapy ever. We talked about everything, and I'm all the better for it today. Here are some pictures:










4 people had this to say:

Amy said...

OMG you were swimming? Its freezing outside!

Way to go lady. Looks like SUCH a great weekend.

me = jealous! haha

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and so revived! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. I love that you're so adventerous.

- Sonya

Tiffa said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!!!

aandjblog said...

Hill jumping! Wow! Your brave