Monday, September 1, 2008

Two more days to go

Of my long weekend before I can call it a success!

I've been kicking ass all weekend. I've been following all the "rules" I've learned from Beck so far and because, like I said, it makes SENSE to me, it makes them easier to follow. To do automatically, so hopefully it becomes second nature to me and I won't have to think about it so much.

I'm even two days behind in reading (busy weekend!) but I'm heading up to the trailer today so I figure there will be lots of reading time while Carson naps and when he goes to bed. The only problem with being there, is my mother has a love of ice cream (which has been passed onto me) so I must talk myself out of it.

I do have 15 flex points left, but I'm not going to use them just because I have them. I have tomorrow and Friday off (my caregiver is on vacation and I chose to take the two days off following and before a weekend, see, I'm not just a pretty face) so I'm staying out there tonight and be back tomorrow!

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

You are doing great!!
I hope you made it through the weekend without going over your flex points! I'm sure you did, you are rocking it lately!