Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wayhoo

In two days, I ate the end of my flex points and some for this week, but like the Beck Diet solution (day 6 I think?) says, give yourself credit. So many people fill their heads with evil, failure thoughts if they overeat one day that they write off the rest of the week. Instead, we should focus on the good that we do.

Normally on long weekends I do wayyy worse. And even the healthiest of healthy people I know often overindulge on a long weekend, so why should I be any different? I had three healthy meals and I may have snacked a bit too much in between, but nothing crazy. My weight is still down so it's all good.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you. Your motivation is VERY contagious. Thanks for the boost darlin!!