Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cookbooks

I eyed some butternut squash at the grocery store today and picked up some cauliflower (it was on sale) so as I peruse my cookbooks for some extraordinary recipe containing the two, I thought I'd show you all my 5 top cookbooks. I often forget about the joy of simply flipping through cookbooks and seeing different recipes (rather than actively searching for specific recipes online). I'm going to leave them on the coffee table so I look through them more often.

How to Cook Everything. Simple recipes for great food.

Eat Shrink and Be Merry

The Complete Canadian Living Cookbook

The Gourmet Cookbook

The Working Parents Cookbook

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

Oddly enough I'm currently making a batch of butternut squash soup!

Carolyn said...

I love looking through cookbooks. Best past time ever.