Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gotta HATE Sundays

Ok, I really don't hate Sundays. As far as Sundays go, we've had a great one! I got up early and went to pick Carson up from my sisters, we made a quick trip to Costco, we went to see an open house (power of sale, but the house was a disaster), then went to a neighbours for a street party thing.

Our night out last night was fantastic, dinner was yummy with a capital Y (we dined at Luxe Bistro) then went for drinks and dancing at the good ole faithful Heart and Crown. But, my friends, I am quite disappointed to have to tell you that my eating this week has been brutal. Jeans that fit me on Friday were snug today.

I can't even count how many times I've said it start tomorrow. But, at least I'm saying it right? At least I am not completely giving up. Needless to say, there will be no weighing in. I get too depressed by the scale and so I'm not looking at it until NEXT Monday. You have my word!

1 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Just think one day at a time :)
Mmmm I've been to Luxe, yummy indeed!