Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's going to be tricky!

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)
It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky (Tricky) Trrrrrrrrrrricky

I can't say the word tricky without that song blasting into my head (I was into any kind of rap in highschool... love the Run DMC!)

So this is my last week at work and Wednesdsay, Thursday and Friday I've already been asked to be taken to lunch (who am I to say no?). Viatnamese on Wednesday, Thai on Thursday and Lebanese on Friday... how will I ever survive?

Then come Saturday night, Carson is going on a sleepover and the parents are going out to play. It's my best friend's birthday and I think we've alllined up sitters so we are going out! It's been too long and I am quite looking forward to it. Problem(?) is, it will involve dinner and drinks. Which is good. But not so good. You gals know what I'm talking about.

0 people had this to say: