Monday, October 20, 2008

Too many but not enough

Why is it that I have 27 (yes, 27) lipbalm/glosses in my purse and not one piece of gum?

I'm so hungry I can't think straight, apparently my couscous salad (with rosemary pork, peppers, onions, tomatoes and feta cheese) plus a couple cauliflours to munch on plus an apple doesn't do the trick. So rather than going downstairs and indulging in one of those homemade king sized cookies that are heavenly, I thought I would chew some gum. Then I ended up realizing what a cosmetic addict I am. An addict with no gum!

It should be noted that I have not bought a lipgloss or balm in 3 months. Baby steps!

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

LOL--Can my Kailey come play in your purse???LOL, she'd LOVE you! She empties out my make-up basket at least once a day and pretends to put all the lip stuff on. But there's only two, so its hardly any fun at all.

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee - we are SO alike.:-) But now you just added another one to my collection.

- Sonya