Friday, November 21, 2008

20 minutes.... testing it out.

I'm craving a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie.

I know the cafeteria has them. I had one yesterday, and I want one again now.

I'm going to test out the 20 minute theory. That if you wait 20 minutes, then the craving will pass.

I'm a little dubious, but we'll see.

Update: It's minute 23 and I'm almost more obsessed then I was at minute 3. Does that mean it's a REAL craving and I should give in? Or by trying to NOT think about it, I only ended up thinking about it more? This whole being healthy thing is HARD!

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

LOL--I am so glad I don't have a cafeteria, or I'd be in serious trouble.

Honestly, if you're still craving it 25 minutes later-- enjoy. 8)

JavaChick said...

Sometimes I will have cravings that come out of nowhere and only last a few minutes...those are easy to ignore. Some cravings can last for days - maybe in that case you are better off just getting it out of your system!