Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ok, so I ate the cookie

BUT - I got up this morning and went for a 7K walk despite the fact it was freezing.

This morning we had a little birthday party for the twins and tonight is a "diaper party" for our friends who are expecting baby #3 in December.

And my wonderful husband painted the bathroom this morning and I LOVE the colour! Trying to find it online but I can't. It's a red, and I think the name is garrish red or something like that. Love it.

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Yay cookie!!! Oh wait, that doesn't help does it.

What's a "diaper party"?

Christy said...

I'm not exactly sure what it is, hence the quotes. I know typically men have diaper parties (so the men invitees don't have to go shopping, they can just pick up a pack of diapers), but I think it's just a hey let's have a party before our lives become chaotic. We're bringing a bottle of wine!