Monday, November 10, 2008

No time like the present

As I sit here, typing this post, I'm so uncomfortable. I'm bloated like I've never been bloated before. My pants are so tight. I feel gross.

This weekend was NOT good in terms of eating. I have real issues with blowing it on the first day of the weekend (went out to dinner with the girls on Friday night and deep fried ice cream was involved) and then figuring I've already blown it, so may as well eat whatever I want. Oh throw a little "I'll start on Monday so may as well stuff my face today" and "I'm going to be "dieting" for the next six weeks so who knows when I'll be able to eat ice cream again, may as well have it today". People, I'm sick. I honestly thought about maybe going to talk to someone about my eating issues.

There are bigger things I'm dealing with right now so I'm thinking (and hoping) that my feelings mentioned above are exagerated because of it.

The good news? I went to the gym this morning. I packed a healthy lunch. I'm feeling OK today. I refuse to buy new clothes so my tootight size 10s better fit me better next week. And I'm the only one who can control that. I'm the one who needs to take hold of the situation and make my own destiny.

0 people had this to say: