Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gotta get RIGHT into it

Sure the past week has been good, I've been doing really well. But I keep taking a step backwards. I don't think I'm tackling the situation as serious and hard(?) as I should be. I have to take it up a step every week, I can't just think it's going to be easy. Today involved homemade chocolate chip cookies (probably the best ones I've ever made), this yummy recipe for Chicken Fajita Fettucine with the following substitutes (low-fat sour cream, bruschetta mix (from Costco, so good) instead of salsa and light old cheddar) and a handful or so of chips. Sure it isn't bad, but it's not great... ya know? I have to be serious. I have to make my plan tomorrow. I have to get my journal ready and my mind focussed.

I'm babysitting my niece and nephew, and this was us before Carson's bedtime

This was last weekend at Kate's house

0 people had this to say: