Monday, December 29, 2008

Booo

No class at lunch today! There's one tomorrow though. So I think I'm just going to run on the treadmill and do some core work.

Work is dead. I talked to my boss to see if he had anything I could work on, and he didn't. It's the calm before the storm, I realize this. I'm such a pressure worker, I work best with pressing deadlines.

Update: I did 1hr 15 min on the treadmill (walking 10/running 10) then some core work (planks, push-ups, etc...) then took a full shower (normally I don't wash my hair due to lack of time, but it was so sweaty today I couldn't get away with not doing it). Afterwards I was going to reward myself with chicken fingers and fries (one of three options at our quasi-caf today) and then decided to run out and get Subway (hold the cheese please) instead.

I'm getting quite anxious about New Year's Eve day. More to come on that later.

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

8)

Hey, they charge for extra cheese at Subway, but nary a refund in sight for those of us who forgo it alltogether. *sigh*

Christy said...

That's ridiculous!!!