Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jen...

I've been thinking about the bella band! Last pergnancy I had gained so much weight all around that my regular clothes didn't fit - it wasn't just the waist. But this time I was hoping to avoid having to buy any winter maternity clothes, so maybe I will have to buy one. The only store I know of here in Ottawa that sells them is a trek (about 30 minutes) but I may make my husband stop by and pick one up for me cause he's out that way often enough.

Thanks!!

6 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Online!

Christy said...

I have issues with paying shipping...

Anonymous said...

Its great for afterwards as well, when the stomach isn't looking so great. Thanks for the shout out. I read your blog every day. Came across it by accident one day. I have 2 kids, 3 and 1 and a huge sweet tooth as well. Everyday I swear I'll be better and then as I walk through the starbucks on my way to work, chai latte's call to me!

So Glad to hear you're pregnant and look forward to reading abut it

Anonymous said...

Hey you,

You can buy one in TO, or Motherhood Maternity sells the knock-off. It's cheaper, and works just as well.:-) I am still using it now at 32 weeks.

- sonya

Anonymous said...

i have he knock off and the bella band ad I much prefer the bella band - sucks you in much better - like spanx for pregnant women

Christy said...

mmm spanx for pregnant women :)