Monday, January 12, 2009

Pit stop!

Argh - I totally forgot that our section potluck is tomorrow. I signed up to bring a salad (I know, not very imaginative but I knew that I spend enough time cooking family for the dinner every night I wasn't going to want to spend the REST of my night cooking again). My colleague just stopped by my office to tell me she was bringing a... get this.... ferrero rocher cheesecake on a piecrust. Seriously - are you trying to KILL me?

The only thing going for me is I know it will be a big hit so I'm going to wait till the very end and hopefully it will all be gone by the time I get to it :)

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

OMg that sounds soooo dangerous. BE STRONG!

JavaChick said...

Sometimes it feels like the universe is out to get you doesn't it? Hectic weeks and rough patches are going to happen. Hang in there, you'll bounce back. :)