Saturday, February 28, 2009

19 weeks

Only 19 weeks along and I feel like I look like I could be 8 months pregnant. Anyways, here I am.



6 people had this to say:

desajair said...

You're barely showing! 8 months? I don't think so!

You look fabulous. 8) And I love your hair!

Amy said...

A total hottie!

Love your new 'doo too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous (and I write this with very blurry eyes) - loooove the new hair, and you are SO cute pregnant. It's natural to feel bigger than you really are - it's called weird pregnant belly gravity.

Anonymous said...

Oh - that last comment was me.:-)
See what sleep deprivation does?

sonya

eurydice said...

19 weeks!? I can't even tell you are pregnant!

Anonymous said...

OK, I am going to post a picture of me at 20 weeks. I look like an elephant compared to your cute belly. I'll change my facebook pic sometime this week.

Christine