Saturday, February 21, 2009

Argh

The cravings have started and I've been completely unsuccessful at stopping them. I had a Caramilk yesterday, some ketchup chips, some cheesies. Today for lunch? Kraft Dinner. I can't even tell you the last time I had Kraft Dinner. And I ate the whole box. And had some ketchup chips for dessert.

Tonight we're headed out with 10 friends for Jeff's birthday supper here. The food is SO good.

Then tomorrow night I'm having a little party for Jeff with the family. Which will involve cake. I'm feeling so very weak.

God give me strength.

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

teehee, kailey and i have kd every friday lunch! yum!

Chantal said...

It is so hard when you are pregnant eh. I found it hard anyhow. Give yourself a bit of a break. Enjoy that supper. I have been there and it is divine!