Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grace in small things: 1 of 365

Read this to understand what i'm doing: http://www.schmutzie.com/2008/11/grace-in-small-things.html She explains it much better than I could ever attempt to.

I'd been struggling with what to put into this blog - primarily it was about eating and exercising but I'm bored with that. I don't want to keep on obsessing about eating and exercising. I want to focus on the positive things in life, to keep track of how I feel about everythign and not just what I put in my mouth or how much I move my body.

It's worth a try. Heck maybe it's because I'm finally reading Eat, Pray, Love and am loving it, and love how I feel about my life after reading it.

So, no time like the present:

1. Having a little boy who loves me more than anything

2. Asparagus with cheese sauce

3. The opportunity to finally be able to take French classes at work, and feeling like I can speak better and understand more than I thought.

4. Being on the same wavelength as my husband

5. Cleaning ladies

3 people had this to say:

Elan Morgan said...

Check out the author's TED Talk. She is so inspiring - http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/453

Anonymous said...

that book is sitting in my room waiting for me to read it.....I have to crack itopen - I need something to inspire me!

Jen

Chantal said...

#5, I would love to love a cleaning lady... :)