Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jamiroquai

Is AWESOME to listen to while walking on the treadmill. I've always loved them, but never put them on my ipod - now I'll have to download my CDs to put them on my ipod.


Today was funny - I went on the treadmill at the normal incline/speed I normally do and found myself out of breath quite quickly. Same as when I went swimming. So I upped the incline and toned down the speed for the hour, burned the same number of calories though (even though it's not accurate at least I could compare my workouts) so it all works out in the end. I've been pretty consistent with my exercise so not sure why I'm having problems?


Anyways - have a great weekend everyone!

4 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Ummm, 'cause you're pregnant and your blood volume almost doubles and your little heart has to pump it all. 8) Makes for harder breathing!

Christy said...

Yeah but I found it weird it happened in the span of one week? Last week I was perfect. Maybe I'm just too stressed and that's how it's showing itself. Hopefully this weekend will calm me down :)

JavaChick said...

I think sometimes you can just have an off day. It happens to me - I'll suddenly find myself struggling with something that I normally don't have problem with.

And as desajair pointed out - it could be due to your pregnancy. I would just go with the flow and not push things too hard.

Chantal said...

I love Jamiroquai. I am not sure about the breathing thing. I am sure you know when to take it easy and when to push yourself. You've done this before. Exercise is so important when you are pregnant. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the well wishes. I am feeling better, finally!