Thursday, April 23, 2009

Help me Wanda help help me Wanda

Ok, so today was a complete disaster at work (I got in late because of blood tests and I haven't stopped yet) which means no gym for me.

Which means - I have to get out tonight! Please give me the strength to go. I had a horrible night's sleep so I would much rather get into bed the same time I put Carson to bed, but I have to have to have to have to have to have to have to have to have to have to have to have to have

to go out for a walk. I'm taking the approach that if I blog about it, I can't possible report back tomorrow that I didn't go!!!

1 people had this to say:

Sonya said...

How's this for a deal? Just promise yourself that you'll go out for fifteen minutes. Fifteen. You'll probably feel like doing more once you get going. And even if you don't, at least you'll have done *something*.

hugs and kisses!