Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mmmmm

In my attempt to try and reduce the number of carbs I'm inhaling daily, I'm eating a bowl of fresh strawberries and mango for breakfast. Then I'm heading out for a long glorious walk (while pushing the stroller and my hand weights) and then spending the day in the gorgeus sunshine!!

That is, assuming I don't get called into work. I'm on call because of this whole Mexico-respiratory illness thing. In this weather? I'm really really really hoping I don't!

Update: I didn't get a call from work yet (yay), we went for a 60 minute fast walk this morning, I ate a salad with grilled chicken for lunch and now I'm doing some gardening. What a perfect Saturday.

1 people had this to say:

Miss Gogo said...

I honestly don't know how you do this exercise thing. I'm about the only person in Ottawa who is excited that it will be cooler tomorrow. My fingers and feet blew up to fat sausages by 11am this morning. Not fun. Beautiful day though and I'm happy for you that you didn't ahve to work!