Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No exercise yet...

I had to leave work for a few hours to pick up Carson while my caregiver was at the doctor's, so no lunch time exercise for me!

HOWEVER it's beautiful outside and tonight I'm walking/running it! I have some wicked tunes loaded on my ipod and I'm going to go out and get some fresh air, alone time and work up a sweat!

1 people had this to say:

Alea said...

Just what I needed to hear today! If plan A doesn't work out, switch to plan B. Or make a new plan. It's so easy, right?

Instead of taking your busy lunch time as an excuse to skip exercise altogether, you just changed your plans. Good for you! And for me, cause I can read this and learn from it... :) No more excuses for me today! Other people have busy lives too and still it can be done!

Oh, and congrats on your pregnancy by the way! I just found out and I'm very happy for you!