Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pit stop

I need to plan my nightly walk around a half-way pit stop at the grocery store so I can use the washroom.  I can't make it an hour at this time of night without it!  The great thing about our neighbourhood is that there are tons of entertwining streets so I can make the trip to the store as long or as short as possible.  Tonight I took a longer route so it took me about 20 minutes to get there.  Then on the way back I took a super long route - making it 40 minutes to get home.


I know I keep repeating myself, but I LOVE walking.  I love the "me" time, to listen to my rocking tunes, to reflect on the day, to mentally prepare myself (in terms of work and home) for the next day, meal plan, decide what to wear... you get the idea.

Oh, and I found a clock on my ipod which makes it much easier to figure out which way I should take home, depending on how much time I have left!

2 people had this to say:

Anne said...

I'm the same as you, love to walk!

Chantal said...

ahhh you are getting to that stage of your pregnancy eh. I remember that. I have always had 30 minute commutes to and from work. And at the end I would have to stop half way (at a grocery store usually) to pee. Fun times!