Monday, April 20, 2009

Scale still going up

And it's frusterating me, but as you wonderful people have pointed out I'm doing everything right so maybe my body is just doing what it needs to right now.


The rain thwarted my exercise plans today.  I missed my fave class at the gym because I was at home with my pumpkin who had a rash.  So the plan was to walk after dinner.  It was windy and cold but I was hell bent on doing it.  Until it started to pour rain and I just didn't have the necessary motivation.  Now I'm down 2 days of exercise already... booo!

2 people had this to say:

aandjblog said...

don't feel down. today is another day :)

Chantal said...

don't you hate that. I hate that. Tonight I am supposed to go jogging and it is so cold and wet out I just don't know if I have the energy... UGH