Saturday, April 18, 2009

What the heck?

Ok, so I've been exercising and eating well all week and from MONDAY it's showing a 5 lb gain!!  I get on the scale every morning and it just keeps going up in like increments of two.  I'm losing it here ladies!!  At least it's keeping me on track - I'm trying everything to not gain another 2 lbs by tomorrow.

2 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

who knows what baby has going on in there... maybe it's just holding on to some extra water.... Your body is growing a baby! That's got to bring a lot of ups n downs on the scale from day to day.

Chantal said...

If you are eating right (and I know you are) and exercising then this weight gain must be necessary for your body to manage the pregnancy. Try not to get too upset about it. (I know, I know, it isn't me gaining the weight so it is easy for me to say it.)

The word verification for this comment is "calming" maybe that is a sign :)