Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big and bigger

The weekend was marvellous and I spent yesterday recuperating. I think I overdid it on the weekend in terms of just doing too much - and I was completely and utterly beat yesterday. But I did get a good night's sleep (thank you cool nights) and am feeling 100% today.

Well, let me correct that, I'm feeling rather morning-sickness-ish this morning. Not sure what brought it on, I had oatmeal for breakfast which shouldn't do anything weird to my stomach. Anyways, I'm drinking water and green tea and hoping it passes soon. Especially before my 11:30 step class.

I started going through the storage room last night and pulling stuff out for the garage sale on the weekend. I'm hoping to get Jeff to agree to man the tent on Saturday morning so I'm free to wander the neighbourhood garage sale, I have a few things I'm looking for for the kids. After this baby, I'm selling all my baby stuff. I don't think we are done having kids, but I'm done storing baby crap for 3 years let me tell you :)

1 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

Storing baby crap is the story of my life. I can't wait to get rid of it all.