Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The gym - at 34 weeks pregnant.

Things I've noticed at the gym as of late:

I can't squat as low as I used to be able to. At least I'm laughing at myself in my awkward squat move.

I'm sweating like a freaking (I have no idea what word to use here). I used to sweat alot before, but now it's just DRIPPING off me, almost immediately after my warm up!

Doing rows is easier with dumbbells than the body bar (like in Monday's class) when you're supposed to bring the bar toward your belly button. Well - my belly button is like a foot further out than normal so I don't really have anywhere to bring the bar to.

Lunges are that much harder to get up from.

I can only do 10 jumping jacks at a time and after that I can only do one side at a time.

And the best part about working out these days? Is so I can rush back to my desk to eat my lunch.

2 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

oh I need to get back to working out. If I don't I will regret it!

Anne said...

The Wii Active is so much better than the Fit, I think you`d really like it!!

I so want to be like you if I get pregnant. You`re doing everything perfectly!! You`re awesome :)