Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2 recap

Once again, I kicked butt!


I ordered a spinach salad with grilled chicken, mango, papaya, carrots, toasted sunflower seeds with a honey dressing and it was delish! Tonight we had homemade pita pizza (ground chicken, zucchini, mushrooms and onions) with corn - strange combination but it worked.

Now I'm snacking on a Fibre 1 bar - I really need to cut down on the snacking before bed, but I find if I don't have a nighttime snack when I wake up during the middle of the night to feed Beckett my stomach growls.


2 people had this to say:

Miss Gogo said...

Yay for you!!!! I am just headed up to cut up some veggies to eat with some dip. I went to Newbody at my gym last night and it killed me! Reminds me how out of shape I really am! Good luck with day 3!

Chantal said...

You have to try this recipe I made while I was on holidays. It is in the "Eat Shink and be Merry" cook book. If you don't have the book e-mail me and I will send you the recipe. It is a Grilled Pork Tenderloin, with grilled Zucchini and Red pepper, on a bed of baby Spinach with Mango. It was so awesome my hubby made me promise I would make double next time. And it was easy to make too.