Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How many times do I have to remind myself

Of how fantastic I feel when I am eating well and exercising? Even though I posted a few days ago about how I was going to start eating well, I failed miserably. I'm finding it really hard to get into the groove of eating at home and not having my days planned out (when i was working, I only ever ate what I brought to work) and the fridge and cupboards are much too tempting.

This morning I woke up and rather than my normal peanut butter on toast (which is a trigger for me, I could eat 4 pieces!) I had optimum slim cereal with cut up fresh strawberries and raspberries.

Then I went ot strollercize. And one of the biggest struggles with that is to not always order a latte or some yummy drink when we go for coffee afterwards. Today I just sipped my water rather than buying something.

Once I got home I made a delicious couscous/tomato/onion/feta/chicken salad with fresh basil and parsley and it's honestly to die for.

And I feel wonderful! I don't feel sluggish, or tired, or bloated, I actually feel like I have energy.

I've written posts like this a million times, but I'm just happy I'm back to feeling this way :)

1 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Yay! That sounds like an awesome day! Mmm, can you email that salad recipe?