Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 1

I really hope the Day 1 I wrote about three weeks ago has been bumped to the next page. I couldn't bare to see two Day 1s on the same page.


I love Sonya's way of keeping an update on each day. Or else then you lose track and it's so easy to start over again. And obviously, it's already easy enough for me to start over. Again and again.

But seriously - yesterday I cleaned out my closet and dresser (hello 4 bags of clothes for salvation army!) and there are so many clothes I can't wait to fit back into. The assortment of comfy clothes I wear now are just not presentable enough to be in public. Although I *do* wear them in public, I probably shouldn't.

I can't seem to get passed my obsession of cereal, so that's staying for breakfast. For now.

I'm having a turkey sandwich with tomatoes, avocadoes, sprouts, spinach and pesto mayo for lunch with grapes and a peach for dessert. I'm currently trying to figure out what's for supper but I'm thinking tilapia with green beans and corn - sounds yum, right?

Beckett has a bit of tummy trouble so I've had to cut out caffeine - thus no more green tea or chai lattes for me. And tea was my saviour for snacks - so now I'm on the hunt for another tea with no caffeine. Oh - I forgot! I have red roobios left over from my pregnancy.... tea, here I come!

Full steam ahead!



4 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

yumm that sounds good. I made my own pesto this summer and I should really mix it up with some mayo. Thanks for the idea!

goodbyebelly said...

Yay! You're back! I missed you.:-)

So much more to say (as always), but I'll save it for later.

xoxo

Lynn said...

I drink PC decaf green tea and I like it. My secret is to brew it and then put an ice cube or two in it -- for some reason this seems to take off the bitter edge.

My sister recommended to me PC Chocolate Chai tea (it's an herbal tea, so no caffeine). It has kind of a funny spicy flavour, and at first I thought I didn't like it, but then suddenly I was hooked on it. It makes for a nice pseudo-sweet treat at the end of the day.

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember seeing the tazo chai latte (the syrup they use at starbucks) in a decaf version at loblaws...and I think bridgehead might have a decaf chai latte....

Jen