Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So many options...

I could have posted about my delicious lunch (couscous, chicken, cucumber, red pepper, red onion, EVOO and white balsamic vinagrette). But I didn't take a picture.

I could have posted about our yummy dinner (tilapia, corn, tomato/avocado salad). But I didn't take a picture.

I could have posted about my choice of an apple instead of the granola bar that I really wanted. But I forgot to take a picture.

Instead - after dinner tonight, the baby fell asleep early so I asked Carson if he wanted to go for a walk with me and he said "yes, can we go now?" and then he went and got his shoes for me to put on. So off we went. And let me tell you, it was PERFECT. I got to exercise and I got to spend some one on one time with him.

And seriously - hour long conversations with a 2 year old are hilarious.

4 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Awwww He's so adorable!

Teresa said...

So cute, what a wonderful ending to the day.

desajair said...

That was a goooooood lunch. 8)

JavaChick said...

Aw! That's adorable. :)