Monday, October 19, 2009

H2O

Even though I had dedicated myself to drinking water, I find the dedication often is put on the back burner. Not on purpose of course. I always have a glass of water on the go. It's just so easy to lose track of how many glasses I've had. At work when I was sitting at my desk, it was easy to keep drinking and refilling my bottle. But now with the constant running around, going here and there, upstairs, downstairs, outside, inside (you get my point) it's not easy to keep tally of how much water I've drank.

So, I've switched back to my water bottle. At least it's easier to keep track of, as it's bigger, as to how often I've filled it up during the day. My goal now is to drink 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 at night.

With two kids, it's hard to keep your bladder full of water when you're out and about - getting to a washroom easily isn't always possible.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

I have been a little slack lately too. It is easy to get tied up with other things. But I know if I don't drink the same amount, my mouth gets all dry. Hate that!

Love the bottle and great idea!!