Thursday, November 5, 2009

So easy

To eat healthy when you are sick. Actually, forget the word healthy. Let's try again with "so easy to eat below your daily calories" when you are sick.

The past two days have consisted of cereal, cottage cheese with pineapple and last night I had a piece of roast with potatoes and carrots (yes, I made a roast even when I would rather have been in bed curled up with a good book. Although, my baby wasn't napping which is why I wasn't in bed. So I figured if I was awake I may as well be doing something useful).

Today I need to clean my house (well, I should say simply tidy up as the cleaning lady comes tomorrow) as my family is landing at 1:30! I can't wait to see them! They are meeting the baby for the first time - should I put him in a suit and tie? ;)

0 people had this to say: