Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just for S and G's

This is what I look like after the gym. Well, after my drive home and a liter of water.



I haven't said much about the gym lately, but I am still loving it. I only have missed one session since I started, and that was my son's birthday, so I don't feel too bad about it. The stations change every week, and every night I challenge myself. To do one thing I wasn't able to do the last class. The hardest thing for me still is any exercise with the push-up position as the starting point. I used to be able to do about 30 push-ups and now I can do maybe 5 before switching to my knees. I've been talking to the people who run the class and they keep encouraging me, saying they notice how much I have improved since I got there.

I was going to do my monthly weigh-in and measurements (seriously, has it been a month already)? But I've been kind of rushing out of there every night because it's been so freaking busy around here. Maybe I'll wait till after the holidays are over.

Now off to eat my roasted edamame salad - looks delish!

3 people had this to say:

Sonya said...

I'm supposed to be NOT checking blogs right now (haha), but couldn't resist the comment here.

You are so bootiful. And rocking the gym too! Way to go.:-)

JavaChick said...

That salad recipe looks great! Must bookmark. :)

Tricia said...

The salad sounds delish! Great job with the gym!