Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I get a woo hoo?

Sorry I've been MIA. The holiday season is insanely busy in our household!

But I had to come on quickly to say, I put on a pair of pants today that hadn't fit me since Beckett came along and they went on smoothly and zipped up with no problem.

It wouldn't be right of me to complain that they are a size 14... and that before Beckett I was wearing a size 10... I should just be happy that my body is changing and going in the right direction, right? Stop being so negative Christy!!

:)

3 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

You said it yourself "stop being so critical". Thats going to be one of my New Year's resolutions. Congrats on the NSV. You're moving in the right direction. I can image how busy you must be, have a wonderful time with everything leading up to the holidays. Keep warm!! At least the sun has finally come out.

Miss Gogo said...

YAYYYYY! How exciting is that? Keep up the great work Christy!

Chantal said...

WOO HOO for sure!