Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here's the time where in the past, I would list a whole bunch of goals that, while being realistic on their own, were NOT realistic when you had 20 or more of them.

I had a great 2009 (hello Beckett!) but am now fully prepared for the new year. Hopefully this year will continue to bring

Happiness
Health
Laughter

Perhaps the loss of a few dress sizes, perhaps the gain of some muscle. Maybe a 1/2 marathon, maybe the X-weighted challenge. Perhaps a trip with a friend somewhere exciting, more time with family and friends that I adore.

I see lots of good things in my future, and I wish that everyone is looking forward to the new year with the same excitement as I am.

1 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Happy New Year! All the best to you and your family!