Thursday, January 7, 2010

You guys would be...

SO proud of me!

Just back from the gym and I have to admit it was one of my best classes yet. Remember I had posted that my goal for each class was to do better than the class before? Well, I've been keeping it up (even my trainers have noticed) and tonight was by far the best class. The only station that I had to pause during was the v-sit situps. I can't get my legs straight and I still can't do a full sit-up since the baby, let alone a sit up with my legs in the air! Anyways, our "cool down" tonight was:

Using 15 lbs weights (well, you had to choose whatever weight you felt you could comfortably do a shoulder press with)
- 10 reverse bicep curls
-10 bicep curls
-1o squats
-10 shoulder presses
-10 lunges (one leg)
-10 lunges (other leg)

Twice.

And I did it. Without pausing once! I was dying by the end, but I did it. I kept talking to myself telling myself not to stop and I didn't. It may not sound like much, but remember I did it at the END of my 45 minute hard core workout.

2 days left before I can sign up for the X-weighted challenge!

5 people had this to say:

Sonya said...

I'm so so so so so so so so proud of you! THAT is a true measure of your success, my dear. NOT the scale or anything else. How awesome! I couldn't do 1/10th of what you just listed.

I think I'm going to sign up for the X-weighted challenge too..but I might need some moral support every now and then.;-)

Keep up the great work!

Miss Gogo said...

WOW! You are awesome Christy! Is this the tv shoe X weighted??? How are you getting on if the weigh ins are out west?

Teresa said...

Way to go! Excellent workout. Keep it up, you're doing GREAT.

Christy said...

Miss Gogo! It says on the site that you don't need to attend one of the weigh-in locations in person to participate. Sign up with me! We can keep each other motivated! Do you think I use enough exclamation points?!

Carolyn said...

We ARE SO proud of you! I love it! I'm so happy that you pushed yourself hard and you felt amazing afterwards....isn't that the greatest feeling in the world???