Saturday, January 9, 2010

x-weighted!

Allright ladies, I want to know who's doing it! I just signed up and it tells me my goal is to lose 49 lbs.

My fitness goal is to run 10km in under one hour. I've run half marathons in the past, but haven't really run any substantial distance since I got pregnant with Beckett. I started running in the summer after he was born but didn't keep it up. I was actually going to try for the half marathon this May, but I realized I can't commit to the training program PLUS Lean and Fit (I'm not trying to make excuses but with two small kids (full time nursing one) I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to exercising, my 3 times a week right now is working out perfectly) so I figure my goal will be to run 10km in under an hour.

My measurements were NOT pretty at all. Here they are (don't judge me cause i'm fat!)

Chest: 44
Waist: 44
Hips: 42

(my god, at one point I was wearing 30 jeans and now my waist is 44?!?!?) and my weight is 189. Did you hear that? 189. Which, if you recall from Monday when I was at 193.2 that means I lost 4 lbs! Take that stupid baby weight.

So I want to know who is participating so I can keep tabs. Here we go, the next 6 months are MINE!

Here are my before pictures (please excuse the messy hair and dopey eyes, I took these at 6:30am) (I was going to do before pictures in the same outfit as the contestants on x-weighted but I didn't think anyone needed to see me in a bra and shorts, so you can thank me now)


2 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Great loss so far!! You can do this! :)

Teresa said...

Excellent loss, keep up the great work. Good luck with the X-Weighted Challenge. Keep strong your doing wonder.