Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I can see a bit of progress...

One of my biggest challenges is SEEING the differences in my body. I can feel them - I have more energy, I feel better about myself, my confidence is boosted.... but not too often can I see the differences.

This morning I decided to take a progress picture and I think I actually look a bit smaller than a few months ago - and that is HUGE for me!

The picture isn't the greatest quality, I was getting myself ready for the gym and Carson ready for school and I still had to nurse Beckett before I left, so there wasn't alot of dilly-dallying time!

1 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

You're look quite trim. Keep up the good work. I have the exact same problem, I see something totally different when I look in the mirror. Congrats you are doing great.